Thursday, 25 October 2007

Night Fall

I have been lying awake since 2230 hrs. I am tired, and yet, excited. My O levels have so far been quite accommodating, but I don't expect a continuously smooth ride. Oh well, live and let die. Or was it live and let live? Ah, bugger it.

I've been thinking about what I said before, on how I want to ask a girl out for Dinner and A Movie after this is all over. And yet, my mind is torn by indecision on so many different issues. Which girl should I ask? Should I ask
  1. The Girl Far, Far Away?
  2. The Girl Next Door?
  3. The Wild Girl?
  4. The Quiet Girl?
Alas, they represent so many different parts of me, I cannot make a decision, for fear I would regret it. For they are all beautiful, and I have loved them dearly, more dearly than a spoken word can say.

No comments: