Friday, 18 July 2008

I Think It's Gonna Be A Long Long Time



This is one heck of a song. And these days, though I am feeling more at home in the poly, I am still lonely. I miss my bros. I really do. Yeah, I'm hanging with a new crowd, but most of them can't hold a candle to the old gang.

I'm beginning to find silver linings behind clouds these days, even though I sound rather depressed. Truth be told, I'm just tired. But I trust that strength will come from somewhere.

I've been nosing around in the library, and discovered some interesting stuff. Soundtracks, rock albums, old movies and rare books. I really love just browsing through and enjoying them in what little free time I have. And I really want to change course. Easy option accusations be damned. I just want for once, to do something I want to do. But first, I must finish my fight. Tie up loose ends, and leave no doubt.

It's a good thing many Flag Football (which henceforth will be referred to as FFB,) people are in ECE division. It helps to have some experienced operators around to help the rookie. And they are really nice people. They are probably the ones who most remind me of the old crowd, a bunch of crazy, fun, hyperactive and friendly guys, obsessed with playing and girls, but also serious about studies...to a certain extent(grin at the broken SS rule).

And ever since I saw her, I can't stop thinking about her. How is she? Is she happy? Is she stressed? Will she turn up next time KTH has an outing? When will I next see her again? Will she give me a chance? So many questions, and I might never get any answers. But I say again, better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.

No comments: