Monday, 29 December 2008

Checklist...Cheque Please!

Right, so I've spent a bomb on Christmas this year. I hope next year ain't so hard on my wallet. But still, I hope that everyone liked their presents. Next year, I ain't so sure about what you guys will get.

The New Year is charging forward like a runaway train, and we're all in the way. Once again, I will not make any resolutions, because I sure won't keep 'em. However, I have a few achievable goals in mind. No drastic changes, I hope. I've had enough this year.
  1. I'm going back to school
  2. I'm switching to yogurt for lunch in school
  3. I'm gonna learn to play the guitar from scratch
  4. I will save more money than this year
  5. I will learn to laugh more, and cuss less
That's all for what I plan to do next year, year 2009. It will be the 18th year I walk this road, and I'm looking forward to it.

Oh, here's a checklist for what I still want to get.
  1. New Backphones
  2. Effects Pedal
  3. Adidas Cobra Gloves
  4. Twin Red Oak Bokkens
  5. Leather Jacket
  6. The Complete Lord of the Rings Collection - DVD and Books
  7. The Complete Harry Potter Collection - DVD and Books
  8. GTA IV
  9. James Bond DVD Collection
  10. Football Manager 2009
So there, hints on what I want for my birthday. Cash is also appreciated. *Cheeky Grin* Anyway, the next post will be a review of December, so please don't think this blog is dead. Thank you very much. Oh, and one more thing. THANKS FOR ALL THE FOOD AND GIFTS!

No comments: