Monday, 1 December 2008

Turn And Face The Strange

November's been a crazy month. So many different things have happened, and I think that I really should write it all down before I forget.

Arthur asked me to do this, so I might as well get it over with. Yes, that whole ten things crap.

  1. I'm in love again
  2. I'm still a rock n' roller
  3. I'm obsessed with the 60's
  4. I still can't play more then 4 chords
  5. I have a Christmas list to put up
  6. I've put up the Christmas tree
  7. I'm finally on Facebook
  8. I want an electric guitar
  9. I Believe In The Man In The Big Blue Sky (and His absurd sense of humor)
  10. I waiting for the Hammer to Fall
Right, now that that's over and done with, tag 10 people. Right, how hard could it be?

  1. Tessa
  2. Jiahui
  3. Arthur
  4. James
  5. Rachel
  6. Rachel
  7. Rahman
  8. Jeremy
  9. Esther
  10. Wei Jie
Alright, that's that. You are all free to try and guess the significance of those names.

Now, what else do I need to update people about? Oh yeah, Christmas. Party at my place (the annual one) isn't confirmed yet. I need to have things to do. Sitting around eating and talking seems like an awful waste of a nice big space that I call my house. Perhaps I should get a karaoke set...NAH! But a games platform would really be nice. And if my dad's sound system was working, yeah, that would be great too.

People ask me, what will I do with my pay? Well, some of it I'm saving, some of it is for Christmas, and some of it will be for my guitar. Yes, I'm going to get an electric guitar. Now here's a problem: what happens to my old guitar? Should I keep it, sell it, or give it away? I don't know. You tell me.

Hard Rock Cafe night was really good. Food, friends, music, and a live band. But it could have been better. For some reason, a patron decided to treat us to a godawful 40+ minutes of AVRIL FUCKING LAVIGNE!!! WHAT THE FUCK???!!! That sure as hell ruined the evening. I thought Hard Rock Cafe was about rock music, not all this girl-power skater chick trash. And I also happened to hear Fallout Boy and MCR. What happened to the old Hard Rock Cafe? The one that played classic rock songs? All that seems to have disappeared. No disrespect meant to the DJ, but some of the song choices were extremely poor. Loud, noisy, and not in the least musical. At least the live band made up for that. Classy act, Enigma. Very classy. And finally got my apple crumble. Bliss.

2008's gonna be a strange year. I'll be a year behind everyone, I'll be going back to school, I'll hopefully know where I'm supposed to be, and maybe my life can finally move on. Chapter needs finishing. We'll see how this one ends.

No comments: