Saturday, 14 March 2009

If The Train's Late

What happens if your train's late? Nothing, I guess. the train arrives when it arrives. Story of my February, really. Nothing really happened, til right at the end. And then, when you're expecting to cop a break, sit down and catch some shuteye, your train's right there. Blink, and you miss it.

It's been a good end of the month, though. SK2 Party was excellent. A little rushed, perhaps, but we pulled it off perfectly. Perhaps the only downside was that I may have made too much food. Still, better surplus than lack, right? Thank God for all the guests. And that was only February...

March has been even better. First piece of good new? I'm in TP! I have been offered and accepted a place in the Communications and Media Management (aka Mass Comm) course! It ain't exactly what I planned, but I will take it. Back to school in April!

Finally managed to make it to a class gathering. 4S1 Class of 2007...still as perverted and mischievous as ever. We all seem to get on much better now. Except for hairstyles, height, and build, we are still the same....no major personality changes, no deaths or hospitalizations...I'd call that a pretty good ride so far.

Last bit of good news for this post. Free Lunch! Yeah, I actually got a free lunch. Yesterday the family went to a place owned by a friend of my dad's, called Greenwood Fish Market & Bistro. The owner's name is David, and he's a friend of the family. Anyway, he invited us to the re-opening of the restaurant, and they've added a bakery to it! Great place, fresh sashimi, fresh oysters, so on and so forth. (You guessed it, their specialty is seafood.) I definitely recommend it. Menu's a tad pricey, but for quality of that sort, I don't really mind.

Okay, holidays are running their course for everyone. I must plan at least one food raid with the Band of Brothers. Oh, and download more stuff! I'm still addicted to piracy, and will be for some time. so the RIAA, the big-time producers and the rest can shove it, with their respect copyright law crap. To hell with that, I want my free stuff!

So, my to-do list. Plan a raid, play games, exercise more, have fun. Sounds do-able. Oh, and long term, find enough courage to tell her I like her. Yep, definitely do-able. That's all, folks!

No comments: