Monday, 30 March 2009

One Month

Okay, one more month to go. I've cleared my backlogs, packed my supplies, horse is saddled, guns are loaded, and I'm itching to be back in the saddle. Time to leave one chapter behind, and open a new one. It's been a long rest, time to saddle up.

Last week or so has been busy. I've managed to clear up most, if not all, of my backlog. I'm officially registered in Temasek, I've finally gotten my NS deferment approved, and I've re-modeled the interior of my bedroom. Not too bad for one week.

I wonder about what will happen when I go back to school. I do hope it will be a different, rather than indifferent, start. I've learned from bitter experience what an indifferent start can do, so I resolve to start much better, and much happier. I also hope they don't ask me to buy a laptop. I love my old one too much. I will upgrade if necessary, but no new ones please.

Now, moving on to different topics. My dad had a little piece of advice for me...keep my head down. Under the radar. In the background. Behind the scenes. In other words, avoid airing my controversial topics on trivial topics like race, religion, rights and freedoms, censorship, music, movies, politics, war, and so on. Ah nuts. There go my plans to turn establishment on its head, subvert the dominant paradigm, and cause anarchy in the UK! Wait, we ain't in the UK. Rats, foiled again!

My dratted cough is back again. Bleeding thing just won't die, will it? And to compound matters, it's a dry cough. The irritating one that just won't go away. Keeps me awake at night, stops me from running far without stopping to cough my brains out. Lovely.

Speaking of running, I'm going back to swimming. Anybody wants to join me? I've got nothing to do these days. Absolutely nothing. If anything's happening, call me, yeah? Thanks, guys and girls. I'm off to roast some meat!

PS. How's the new playlist? Comments/Criticisms are welcome.

No comments: