Sunday, 11 October 2009

Sunny With A Chance Of Hyper

The holiday is winding down again. Another holiday, and yet I haven't gotten as much done as I would have liked. I still haven't done the beer-battered fish and chips, I haven't had any time to learn guitar, and I still owe someone a treat and a movie. I have managed to finish an internship, I've created a new drink, and had lunch with some of my friends. So, with a week left, I would like to do a few things.
  1. Meet the gang and raid a buffet together.
  2. Go out for ice cream.
  3. Watch a movie.
  4. Get out in the sun and play!
  5. Cook something incredibly tasty.
  6. Restring the old guitar I found in the study.
  7. Go out for a proper drink.
The year so far has been kind. I'm in a much better mood than I was the whole of last year, and I'm living a much more stable way. Less late nights, no 3 or 4 day hiatus from sleep, and I can afford the odd day of aimless drifting once in a while. Guess I adjusted better this time.

Bicycle day was enjoyable. Thanks to Arthur, Pamela, Lavette, David and Ivan for turning up, and livening a week when I was bored out of my skull. Among the teens in church, y'all count as some of my closest friends.

I wonder what kind of career I'll get when I finish studying. I hate maths and sciences, I excel in English, I love history, politics, literature, music, movies and theatre, plus I like sports. I can talk my way out of damn near anything, I am not a great artist, and I feel awkward around girls. What a profile to have, yeah?

Sod that, though. Here's to one last blastin' week o'fun!

No comments: