Saturday, 23 February 2008

Rockabilly Revival

An update on my life in general. Since SAJC is beginning to turn away 9-pointers, I guess that little-ole-me has no chance whatsoever of getting anything outta this. *Sigh* After all the things I've done for this crapheap they call an educational institution this is what they do to me? Oh well, gotta hold my head up high and walk on. To all my friends, no matter whether you know me as a school friend, a SuperTeen friend, or in any other relation, like drama, debates and speech competitions, if you've made it to SA, my heartiest congratulations to you all. You've done better than I did, and probably deserved it more than me. Yes, I'm talking to you, Rahman, Samuel Stephens, Veerababu, Cheney, Levin, Erica, Felissa Lim, and any others I might've missed out. But I will see you all again one day. I promise you that. Now then, MOVING ON!

I'm going back to my old roots. Rockabilly and Country music is the way for me, along with Greasers, Rockers, Cowboys, chopped bikes, aviators, leather jackets, Stetsons, boots, brass knucks, switchblades and the rest of that culture. I will occasionally put in new songs for my collection, but I wish to first ground myself in the rockabilly ways. CCR, Elvis, Cash, and all the rest. A new direction. Another Earthquake.

I will see you again, on the 10th. 17+1+1, I Love You. But it's now up to you, to say if you love me too.

No comments: