Saturday, 18 October 2008

The One Constant In The World

Change. Ya gotta love it. It comes along out of the blue, and smacks straight into you when you're just going on, minding your own business. Bolt out of the bloody blue. Whoop-de-effin-doo. Anyway, here's confirmation of my current status, and my plans.

I have officially dropped out of my course. I am now an intern at a finance company. I plan to resume my studies next year. I have no intention of returning to my old course, or other engineering/science course, for that matter. I still plan to get my driver's license. My endpoint is still the same, just that the route has changed slightly.

I have made a few promises I fully intend to keep. First off, I will pay for the net's popcorn. I am completely serious. Second. I will learn as much as I can on my job, and not succumb to possible boredom. Third. I will pay attention to a friend's advice that sometimes, she might be right in front of me, but I might not see her...once I figure out what the hell that means. Fourth. I will keep going to the gym. Fifth. Start my Christmas list.

To all who are gonna have exams soon, all the best. For those starting school again, just chill... you'll get over it...it's another tequila sunrise, that's all.

No comments: