Sunday, 31 May 2009

Man. Monster. Mountain.

Yeah, yeah, so I drank two cups of foul-tasting sauce. Honestly, it's only bad at the bottom, where all the stuff settles. Still, it was funny to see everyone go loony over that. And, that proves I am the sickest person in the youth. Not sick as in cough and sneeze sick, but sick as in WICKED SICK!!! By the way, the sauce was vinegar, Tabasco and wasabi.

Let's see...put away around 15 dogs, still had space for dessert and some dim sum. Oh, and a burger when I got back home. Plus a can of root beer, and 2 1.5l bottles of water to flush the system. Yes, I AM a monster.

Discussed a sleepover with the 3IV bunch. Guests should not be more than twelve, I guess. Wonder who should Arthur invite?

A day to mid-terms. 2 papers, 2 hours, and freedom. Watch this space.

No comments: