Sunday, 17 May 2009

The ISA Took My Baby Away

Where's a boxing gym near your house when you need one? Dime a dozen Stateside, but here, no, this is Singapore, sonny, we're nice people, we don't do boxing. So no way for me to blow off some steam by just hitting a bag repeatedly. Great. Where's a sparring partner when you really need one? Wait, did I scare 'em off?

I think the pace of school is picking up a little. I'm actually having to start reading the texts more, rather than rely on surface knowledge, smoke and mirrors. Speaking of smoke and mirrors, thank you ISD and Mr WKS for screwing me over so damn nicely. My hat's off to you folks. The day my story proposal is submitted, you geniuses take it upon yourselves to pour cold water all over it, by actually addressing the issues! Now I have to use my reserve, or get a new one. Bollocks.

Let's see, Journalism, Marketing and Graphics Design assignments due this week. And me without Adobe CS4. Then again, the Mac labs are free on Tuesday, maybe I should cut lectures and finish my work instead. It would be interesting, but hell of a risk. Also, I'm beginning to think my marketing journals are a load of crap. Call me perfectionist, but all of them seem to be too similar to each other, and each seems to be sticking on familiar turf, and not really exploring new grounds. Still, work is work, and deadlines are deadlines.

I want a leather jacket!

No comments: