Wednesday, 22 July 2009

Running Late For A Train

Okay, I really gotta kick things up a notch or two. I know I can do better.

Term's almost done. Unfortunately, my grades have still been uninspiring. My general attitude is still holding strong, and I'm still happy to be in the course. Even better, I'm really grateful that I ended up with such a great class. I took the road seldom traversed, and it paid off. To think, I might've missed out on all this.

My back and shoulder is still shot from Saturday's football. And I'm still pissed that I let in cheap goals. Lighting bloody well better not strike twice, or I'm gonna have some strong words with the bastard. Also, I'm gonna fight during the hols! Or at least learn to fight, and evolve to Human Wrecking Ball Mk2. Now, should I opt for wrestling or MMA? Or both? Decisions, decisions.

Still gotta keep to my deadlines. I have MedSoc GA, Essgra GA, GDF IA, and Journalism IA left to finish. Marketing GA is almost done. I will survive!

Before I forget, I must once again note: I have a wonderful class! Especially the girls, they take the trouble to explain the female mind (or at least some of it) to me. Without them, I'd probably not catch anything half the time. Hats off to the ladies!

No comments: