Wednesday, 15 July 2009

Photographic Perception



Yeah, the title ain't saying anything, right. I agree, I'm talking a load of humbug. I just wanted to have an alliterative title.

Well, I've survived, so far. But I'm starting to feel a little weary, what with assignments constantly rushing at me and so on. Anyway,before I started going into the whole "I'm-too-worn-out-to-care" bullshit, I need to remember that I do have other things going on, and that I'm not the only student in the world. Hopefully all my friends can help keep me sane. They've done a remarkable job so far, wouldn't you agree?

Okay, I still have no idea how to use Photoshop, and I'm just too sleepy to keep going. I'll finish it off in the morning, have another argument with my dad about punctuality, run down to the shop, and get the bleeding thing printed. Right, simple as that.

By the way, why are girls such complicated creatures? I mean, I've been around the girls in my class for what, 3 months now, and I still don't understand a lot of what they are going on about, and sometimes it just drives me spare. Oh well, just avoid trouble and bumble my way through, albeit a little obliviously. I still think the girls in my class are wonderful, by the way. They really are. Anyway, I have an appointment with the Sandman. Goodnight everyone!

PS. Enjoy the video!

Note to self. Update playlist.

Another note to self. Drink less coffee.

No comments: