Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Deadlines, je t'aime

1.37am
I seriously hate this week. What, 4 assignments/projects due? Dammit, I've managed to squeak by so far, but this is bullshit. No kidding. I mean, does my poly deliberately coordinate this shit? Just to piss us all off? Anyone with the bad sense to tell me how slack poly is, will get their face busted in, No questions asked. I need more java, and a quick nap. Bloody writer's block.

2.23am
Damned writer's block. Still can't concentrate. Forgotten what I was working on. Sociology's done, though. Commentary on "Singapore Dreaming", topics of social mobility and symbolic interactionism. 5Cs and how Singaporean rats race. Humbug. 9 cups of coffee since 8pm. Not enough bean. Liked wrong photo album on FB. Blame it on a lack of bean and my stupid live feed. Try to fave a friend's album, feed updates, like wrong friend's album. Look like a total arsehead. Get called for it. Apologize. Still reading MMP/Percomm project. Still wondering what the hell I'm supposed to be doing. Bloody Hell.

4.10am
Fuck this. I'm off to bed. Can't do shit at the moment, don't give a flying fuck either. Bollocks to it all. To hell with the projects, I will go to dreamland.

No comments: