Friday, 15 January 2010

Ham & Cheese

My Class Is Awesome!

But I bet y'all knew that already. But I'll say it again. MY CLASS IS AWESOME!

Why am I rather high at the moment? Blame the fashion photography on Tuesday, which allowed me to ham it up in front of the cameras. Heh heh. I think I really count as the boisterous bruiser trope. Let's bring up a checklist, eh?
  1. Part of an ensemble band? Check.
  2. A Large Ham? Check!
  3. Might inadvertently send someone flying across the room? Check.
  4. Might buy them a drink after picking them up? Check.
  5. Big, Loud & Scenery-Chewing? Check!
  6. One man wrecking crew/army? Check.
  7. Mighty Glacier pulling Tank duty? Check.
  8. Preference for Big F***in' Guns & other over-sized weaponry? Check!
  9. Not exactly the brightest spark? Check.
  10. Can be played by BRIAN BLESSED? CHECK!
There we go, the boisterous bruiser. BWAHAHAHAHAA! CHISWICK! FRESH HORSES!

But seriously, this year has started off great. And it just keeps getting better. Jan's party tomorrow, and a church costume party next Friday. I shall attend as...*drumroll*...The Spirit! And yes, I found somewhere to rent a trenchcoat.

Before I forget. Note to self: Projects dues soon.

No comments: