Friday, 1 January 2010

Into The Sun

The old year is over, and 2010 is in. It's funny. I went through the whole of the Christmas season, without actually feeling very festive at all. Something last year just didn't sit very right. It was as if something was just keeping everyone's spirits down. No matter. It's a new year, and time for a new chapter.

I've actually had a pretty good time this holidays, compared to some of the turmoil in previous years. Then again, chaos can be more fun than order. Anyway, I thank everyone whose made 2009 a good year for me. To 04, y'all are one of the top classes I've ever been in. To 3/4, you guys have done great. Stay united, and don't ever fall apart over small things. To the Bros, let's keep going, shall we? Even if we seem to have skipped the teenage havoc stage, and have gone on to the swap old stories stage.

I have a few things on this year's to-do list. 5 things, to be exact.
  1. Spend my money wiser. Less eating, more money to use for better things.
  2. Keep singing, and learn to play the electric guitar. I can sing, now for something to keep in tune.
  3. Keep more regular hours. I play too much games, I concede. And it's not a nice feeling to wake up and feel like shite. Conclusion? I need more sleep.
  4. Pick up a sports CCA. Doing nothing is great and all, but I really wanna get into better shape. Gotta think about the future, y'know?
  5. Lastly, spend more time with the people I love. I guess I haven't really given as much as I took last year. Time for a change.
And with that, I bid 2009 adieu, and step into the year of Our Lord, Two Thousand & Ten.

No comments: