Thursday, 27 December 2007

Man In The Middle

To quote The Bee Gees, I'm just the man in the middle. Of what? Everything, of course. It's nice being the eye of the hurricane. Everything else is blowing around you, you are safe and calm. Party's in three days! But up to today, interesting events have been unfolding all over the place.

  • Rahman has his dad back again! Hooray for moderates! I hope the two can continue to co-exist peacefully.
  • Bryan's back, and is willing to help with the drinks.
  • Gawain's finally contactable, and is willing to source drinks, at a price.
  • Christmas was a blast, and I really had a lot of fun. The cash and presents weren't too bad either.
  • I am a full Corporal in BF2, with an eye on being a Sergeant. Yay unlocks! I unlocked the PKM Light Machine Gun, and the M95 Barret Sniper Rifle! Viva Las Headshots! Can't stop rockin'! Woohoo!
  • I got a handphone! Yes, I am finally contactable. But be warned, I will still use my home phone if I'm at home.
  • Party menu is decided, and so are the drinks!
Indeed, I have much to be grateful for. I thank all my friends and family, for helping me make it so far this year. Now, Ladies And Gentleman, For The Thousands In Attendance, And The Millions Watching At Home, LLLLEEEET"S GET READY TO RRRUUUUUUUUUUMMBLE!

No comments: