Wednesday, 29 April 2009

15 Words

Interesting tutorial today. Graphic Design Fundamentals it may be, but it was much more fun than the name suggests. Oh yeah, and I still can't draw for nuts. Well, I can learn, I guess. Also, I need to remember to watch the cussing during presentations. That might've lost me points. Alas for the spilt milk!

Objective? 15 self-descriptive adjectives. Here are mine. Feel free to comment, critique, and add you own. All responses are welcome.

  1. Sarcastic
  2. Cynical
  3. Strong
  4. Divisive
  5. Loyal
  6. Loud
  7. Rough
  8. Passionate
  9. Old-School
  10. Hopeful
  11. Musical
  12. Patriotic
  13. Bold
  14. Deep
  15. Footloose
That's me. Next time I do that I will add quotes, figures and ideas that represent those words. Also, I'm considering replacing some words, with things like brash, reckless, headstrong, stubborn and foolhardy.

Note to self: PACEsetters application due tomorrow.

No comments: