Monday, 29 June 2009

Pans And Fires

Well, I managed to survive the week. Scary as heck, it was. Majorly rushed several assignments, full on smoke, mirrors and charm. I think my presenting skills are still intact, thank God. Hope I don't go all to pot on my projects, though.

I've lost some weight over the holidays, down 6 kilos to 97kg. I think I shall give myself a round of applause, and a root beer. *Slurps*

There, that's better. Where was I? Oh yeah, keeping fit and healthy...or not. Now, term is back in full swing, and everyone is probably fixed on the 2 graphics projects. Oddly enough, so am I. My grades last term were rather insipid and uninspiring, something I really need to correct. Now let's see, the to-do list for these next weeks.
  1. Essential Graphics [Photoshop] project
  2. Graphic Design project
  3. Marketing project
  4. 4 more Marketing journals
  5. Media & Society group project
  6. APEL folio
  7. Catch up on my sleep.
On number 7, I calculated that if my average amount of sleep was supposed to be 7 hours, from 11pm 'til 6am, I'm currently short 91 hours of sleep for the month. I suppose I have quite some catching up to do, in that case.

Friday was extremely fun, I had lots of fun at Arthur's. I learned a lot about our region, and also about my friends. I have much more respect for some of them, decidedly less so for others. And to my surprise, I am something like the regional mystery. How that figures is beyond me...or maybe people just don't have the time to try and read me. Here I was thinking I was a happy open book, when apparently I'm the exact opposite. Oh well....guess I'll stay closed. It's better when people don't know what to expect. Wild Card, Maverick, Joker in the pack. Hope my close friends don't find me cold, private or distant. If I am, tell me. Ask me about something, I just might tell you.

No comments: