Friday, 16 November 2007

Updates Updates

The river of time rolls ever onward, and I sit by its banks waiting. What for, I don't know...that special something, somewhere, or Someone. I really don't know. But I still wait patiently. Who knows, lightning may strike.

Now then, on to my updates for the BBQ. News is both bad and good. Bad news: Quite a few girls and guys are all UTA(unable to attend). Reasons range from holidays to family get-togethers and so on. But never mind. Good news: The party is confirmed for the 15th. I will personally call, mail or visit everyone and give them directions, so nobody will get lost. Menu will be confirmed soon. Yes, it will be Teens Only. It may have a costume theme. Then again, maybe not. Who knows what the future may hold.

An Updated Guest List


GUYS

Me
Rahman
Wei Jie
Sam Stephens
Veerababu
Dennis
Dominic
James
Eric
Bryan
Jovi
Gawain -T
Sherwyn
Arthur
Timothy
David
Xuan Yang -T
Joel -T
Vernon -T
Dave Lee -T
Shaun -T

GIRLS
Tessa
Lisa Anne
Esther
Janilyn
Felisha
Adrielle
Cheryl
Sheryl
Erica -T
Yong Xian -T
Fatimah -T
Shirlyn -T
Hannah -T

*note: A few others may come along as well. This is flexible. Guys are allowed to bring Girlfriends, and Girls can bring Boyfriends. Just give me a few days notice.
_________________________________________________________________

Updates end here. Tomorrow is a busy day, so I must get some rest. Goodnight, and Good Luck to one and all!

No comments: