Monday, 14 January 2008

An Apple™ A Day

Gaaaah, I've had it with Creative stuff. 2 MP3 players have quit on me, and my mouse is doing its best impersonation of "Grease Lightning". Switching over to iPod, and put getting a new mouse sooner or later on my priorities.

Everyone I know seems to be having fun. Quite a few people are in JC, some are working, the rest are just slacking. Me? I'm doing fine. Volunteering with the Drama Club in SA for CCA Display was fun. Oh, and I got to see my SYF performance on video! Alright! But what my future holds, I'm not too sure. JC sounds like an OK way to spend 1.5 years, but I just learnt that MI has both an A level and a diploma cert upon graduation.... tempting, no? We'll see.

On a more network note, congratulations to Jonathan Sng for getting a girlfriend. Maybe now you'll be less hyper. All the best to you both. Same goes for Ng Pei Jun. Oh, and I've decided to bury the hatchet when it comes to Tristan, Pei Jun and Timothy Lum. All three of these jokers now have my word that I will not insult you guys. For real. No Kidding. I'm Serious. Apologies to you all. I'd rather start my year nicely. Have a nice year!

No comments: