Sunday, 27 January 2008

A Fork In The Road

All right, not everything has gone to plan these past weeks. Still, I believe the best is yet to come. I have come to a crossroads in my educational life, and I'm not sure which road I'm headed down. But one thing's for sure, I will always have my friends backing me up. You know, it's so reassuring to me that I can count on all my friends when I need them.

Alright, now for something completely different. I'm saving up cash for some new gear I've always wanted, so I may not be sponsoring any meals anytime soon. That being said, I might still pay for lunch or dinner, on special occasions. Also, I canceled my Maroon 5 tickets. Too expensive, and the special girl I asked is busy on the same day. Alas, it is not to be. Slings and arrows of outrageous fortune and all that, eh? More updates soon.

No comments: