Friday, 25 January 2008

17 Years, 237 T's, 18 O's, 6205 Days, 1 LIFE.

It's Been Great. 17 years on this good earth, 17 years of life, love, tears, joy, laughter and all life's little wonders. I've made many friends, fought a few enemies, lost loved ones, seen people come and go in the revolving door that is life, and I'm the better for it. I've fallen in love, become a young man, survived many a date with destiny, walked away from so many things and embraced so many others. I've had regrets, moments of insanity, but also taken my chances, and seen flashes of brilliance. To all who have impacted me and given me life, friendship, and love, I Salute You, I Appreciate You And I Love You. May the days of your lives be kind, warm, long, and full of the blessings you have bestowed upon a fool such as I. God Bless Us, Everyone.

No comments: