Monday, 24 March 2008

Ticket Stub, Bowling Ball or Chopsticks?

It's been a very interesting past few days. My package has been delivered to the leading lady. It's the last time I shall go there, unless she wants me to stay. But now, I will start to drift away. Whatever happens in the future is now in her hands, not mine. I will walk my own line.

I have two days of freedom left, before I have to attend the Freshman Camp. Excited, yes, but also somewhat bored. I've seen too many camps, I guess. I hope something original is in store. Oh, a note to anyone who wants to try ragging. There are several boys from 4S1 coming to camp, so they'd better think twice before they try anything with anyone of us. We were asked to bring an old t-shirt, but all my t-shirts are old and "well-ventilated". Yet another problem to take care of.

Also, I need a haircut. I'm considering a crewcut with a pomp fringe(greaser style, baby!) or a marine H&T. For those not familiar, it's short for high and tight. The Rangers and Marines use it a lot. Or, I could very well go extreme and use the recon H&T, which is skin as well. Cool, eh? For more info, check these websites

What else will I do in two days? Well, I need some new picks for my guitar, as one has gotten lost and the other doesn't feel right. Also, I feel like watching a movie, going bowling, or stuffing my face. And I sure ain't gonna do it alone. Depending on who's free, I shall go out tomorrow, the day after or even both days. Hip Hurray for a carefree life!

Oh, and here's the next video from Celtic Thunder. I will also buy their album if I can find it.

No comments: