Tuesday, 27 May 2008

A Confession To Make

I have a small confession to make. Okay, maybe not so small. Alright! A very big one, to me at least. I like someone. I like her very much. I really really like her. I.....hmm, too early to say that. Give it another month or three before I can say that. Bad luck to say that too early. Wait, sod that last comment. You make your own luck. But I gotta keep a hold on myself. Don't rush things. Don't act stupidly. Just hold on for dear life. And shut my trap. Yeah, that'll work(I hope). Here's looking at you, kid.

Oh, a little musing for all my friends as well. For Rahman and Wei Jie, a dream is always alive, as long as there are one or two fools left to dream. For Dino and Kay, JUSTINA!

I've been reassessing my life, and trying to put everything in perspective. I realised that I joined AE for all the wrong reasons, and that I was being foolish in trying to make a weakness and strength. I pray that the Man residing in Heaven sees fit to give me a chance to change course and redeem my foolishness. God help me. Amen.

A talk with my advisory lecturer has gotten things looking up. I told her my whole problem, and she said I seemed to have pretty good reason for a transfer. Add that to my CCA records, and I get very good credentials to make my case.

And according to another friend of mine, people have transferred for lesser reasons. It seems that business is about to pick up. Now, time for some serious work, and a little strategy. Fundamentals of Aerospace Tech is open book, so I will print all the relevant lecture notes and bring my textbook. Haha! A Cunning Plan! More cunning than a fox wot 'as been appointed prof of cunning at Camford University! More on studies to follow, soon.

Now, net on Friday equals potluck equals stuff myself and comment on how everybody else does light dishes. What happened to the pot in potluck, people? Sometimes, you guys really amaze me...

Here's some other less depressing stuff. Flag Football league is starting up soon, a chance for me to tear up the fields, thundering towards the foes! Wonder who should I join...Faugh A Ballagh! Garryowen And Glory!

49th. The 7th 7. What An Achievement! Here's a little spark for the upcoming summer!

No comments: