Thursday, 8 May 2008

Facing Future...Thinking Ahead

It's been a bumpy journey so far. Both good times and bad times have come along, and I guess I've held my own thus far. But how much longer can I weather my storms? Perhaps it's all about willpower. My lack of it, more like. It seems I'm living on a prayer right now. Whatever the case is, I've found an escape route.

The School Of Film and Media Studies! Or, the School of Business and Accountancy! I've learned I can transfer courses after the semester, depending on results and other factors, including my ability to write a convincing letter of appeal. Anyway, it means that I have to grit my teeth and stick hard and fast 'til August swings by, then perhaps a sweet chariot will come forth to carry me...somewhere other than engineering.

I just realised that I don't have any photos of myself. Hmm, that may be a problem. I need to remember what I look like if I somehow forget what I look like...yeaaaaah, like that's really gonna happen. Ah well, a random thought a day keeps squirrels away!

Today was a very nice day, except for some minor things. I tried paying attention in class, and ended up daydreaming about a world with no color. Show you how vivid my imagination can be, no? Enough about the boring bits, now for a little more fun.

As most people should know, I have joined flag football. It's something like half-contact American Football, I guess that's the best description I can give. Training so far has been tiring, exciting, and rather bruising as well. I went for my first training on Friday, and managed to sprain someone's ankle. And today, I flattened a girl, and kicked another guy. The worst parts? The girl was on my team, and the guy was just trying to get out of my way. Damn, I feel guilty. Well, I did buy the girl a drink to try and make up for flattening her, so I hope there are no hard feelings there! Oh, and to the idiot(s) who smashed me in the groin two or three times, I can't do anything, I guess, but hope that the fleas of a thousand unwashed camels infect your lederhosen. Limped home, realised there was a party on, stuffed my face, ignored all guests, and ended up here, typing at my computer desk.

Oh, I will not be attending the FRESH! Dance Party. For one, my dancing still sucks, and another, I gave my ticket to Carina and Kenny. The pair of lovebirds looked like they needed it more than me! (Just don't tell 'em I said that, betcha they'd effin' murder me!)

Oh, and if I ever get a band, I want to name it Johnny Quicksilver and The Kings. Why? One Word: Queen.

So ends yet another post by me. I should think of a nickname for meself, and start using it to annoy people, along with a motto and/or a catchphrase. Ooh, I Know! Faugh A Ballagh! Anyways, that's all folks, I shall go back to talking about girls in my life some other time. Oh, and i will redo the girls' songs. They seem too few, non? Ah well, C'est La Vie, C'est L'amour!

No comments: