Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Traveller In A Long-Forgotten Dream

I sometimes drift away into my own recollections. You could say my past is an interesting one. Maybe for some it is very boring. I don't know. To me, it's what I was, and what I am. What I will be is to be seen.

Maybe the key to what lies ahead might still lie buried in bits and pieces of dreams, shattered and rebuilt. Maybe it was one of those broken bits that refused to stick together in a new dream, and ended up discarded to my memories. Life has gone on, and yet it might still remain.

Life has reached a time of decisions and dilemmas. So much is required of me, yet I am unsure of how much I actually have to give. Is my candle burning out? Am I running on empty? Is my heart growing cold? So many questions, no answers. And so little time to find them. Why me? Why now?

Has the world forsaken me? Have you forsaken me? Am I really all alone? Perhaps I am. And the thought frightens me.

No comments: