Sunday, 14 June 2009

Five Of Freedom

This has been the best week of the holidays! The food, the fun, and the freedom! So much done in such a short time. A real battery recharge and boost. Once again, I thank everyone who turned up, and made it happen!

Best 2 days? Easily Thursday and Friday! Kuishin-Bo buffet with Arthur, Ivan and Wendy was nothing short of spectacular. There was so much to eat and drink, and even more time to do it! And the food quality? Excellent. Well, maybe the soft-shell crabs could have been bigger, but still, I'm not exactly complaining. Oh, and I swallowed a large piece of prawn shell without realizing it. Thank God it hung around somewhere less obstructive than my throat, and I could cough it out later, instead of having to choke on it.

Apart from that little incident, we ate. And ate. And ate. And drank. And ate. And...well, you get the picture, yeah? Food, fun, chaos and laughter when Master Chef 1V4N decided to make a wasabi tart. Heh heh. Yes, it looked odd. Pics are on Facebook. No, for once I didn't eat it. Surprising, no?

Sleepover came right after that. Well, I didn't exactly sleep, but I did get a night full of talking, laughing and general tomfoolery. The two cans of soup, the movies and the first season of Mind Your Language were much appreciated. I hope everyone else had as much fun as I did!

You'll forgive me if I don't remember so much of the sleepover. I didn't exactly get much sleep, and was high on fun.

Breakfast after that was nice, though we didn't get to try Lavette and Evelyn's pancakes, since they decided not to cook. Ah well, some other time, I guess.

Everyone's headed off for camps, holidays and so on. I've got five days of freedom, home with just school projects to do. Wonder what I could accomplish? And why do I feel like having a drunken house party? Wait...bad idea, I'd need to clean up after. Happy hols, everyone!

No comments: