Sunday, 7 June 2009

Shoot To Thrill

What other guy finishes his exams, then goes home and scoffs two plates of noodles and a plate of chicken rice? That's right, I'm the one of a kind, original Beast North East!

Heh heh. Recent activities have been, to put it mildly, brilliant! For all those who organized the Sentosa outing, and relentlessly badgered people to come, a very heartfelt thanks for making it happen. Thanks to those people who came as well. More people equals more fun!

The only drawback to going to the beach? Sunburn. I really need to get more effective sunblock. Ah well, no point crying over spilt milk. Juts bring on the moisturizer.

I should finish all my assignments ASAP. Then I have more time to party!

Sleepover planning going into overdrive! Oh, and two words for the week: Kuishin-Bo and Buffet!

Okay, I gotta go get ready for church. Duty calls.

No comments: