Monday, 8 June 2009

(I Wanna Be) Your Steve McQueen



I'm too darn happy to bother about minor setbacks. Sure, I have scorch marks all over my back (which feels like someone took a blowtorch to it), sure, my laptop charging pin may have broken, but I just can't help being cheerful! There's so much to look forward to this week! And for the rest of the holidays too! A shame I can't remember when we're supposed to go back to school. Hee hee, score another point for me.

Stuff I'm looking forward to:
  • Kuishin-Bo Buffet!
  • Sleepover Special!
  • My Sun Scorches Leaving!
  • My Repaired Headphones!
  • My Repaired Laptop!
  • Windows 7 Release!
  • Seeing All My Friends!
  • Watching My New Mel Brooks Collection (THANKS GINNY & LIZ!)
  • Eating All The Chocolate In My Fridge! (THANKS AGAIN, GINNY & LIZ!)
Yeah, so how can I let a little problem or two ruin my week? I'm sure it'll all work out fine.

There's an online debate raging about who is the King Of Cool. Is it James Dean? Marlon Brando? Steve McQueen? Personally, I'll take Steve McQueen. Enjoy the video!

No comments: