Wednesday, 11 November 2009

Say It Isn't So



Yeah, so my life is rather confusing at the moment. But I guess that's how it always is, right? And I kinda like it that way.

School's been back in session for about a month now, and I'm clicking back into the swing of things. I like all my classes so far. Shame I couldn't take another CDS, but then again, that leaves me with some time to kick back with a good book and a nice cup of tea. I love how everything seems to fall into place sometimes. The Socio group's got Singapore Dreaming for our focus movie. I've never watched it, but I hope it's good. Open-mind approach, activated.

Okay, so I might not be an expert at photography. Thankfully, there's plenty of people willing to teach me and guide me along the way. To everyone who helped me so far, thanks for the boost!

I want to try out for FOC facilitator! I mean, no-one from CMM turned out last time, so we should at least be represented this time around, right?

Christmas is strolling back into season again. How time flies. It seems like yesterday I was grumbling about Christmas being over too soon, and yet, here it is again. Aaaaah, holidays are always welcome.

Watching movies is a nice way to spend your time. Watching movies with somebody who appreciates them is even more fun. Watching movies with a girl who appreciates them, and actually has lots more to offer than just an airy "Yeah, it was nice", is AWESOME. Thanks for a wonderful time, Ms. K, and here's hoping for much more to come.

There's no Christmas morning service in church this year, so we should have a party at my place. That would be fun. Try inviting 50 teens, and watch the place go crazy. Or Andes can arrange the chalet for selected guests only. No party poopers, and no high-mighty-and-holier-than-thou attitudes.

I think I like two girls at the same time. How's that for screwed up? Heh heh. Oh, and I think one of my seniors is really hot. Yep, that's the definition of screwed up, last time I checked. Oh well, I'll just grin and enjoy the pretty women in my life. =)

No comments: