Wednesday, 9 April 2008

The Journey So Far

It's a few months into my poly journey, and a few days before school officially starts. I would like to take a moment to pause, and reflect on the journey so far, and what lies ahead.

My first impression of Ngee Ann Poly was: Wow, nice place. My impression has not changed. It is a very nice place, and is full of very nice people. The girls are good-looking, eh? *grin* Anyways, I have met a very interesting group of people, who know how to have fun. That's very important, now I guess we will find out if we all know how to study. I just realised that my course is full of maths. Shit, no frickin' way! Not again! Okay, relax, take deep breaths, think. I know! If I really try to suck at my course in the first month, maybe I can request a change of course! Hmm, but that would deviate from my plans as well... Another dilemma to resolve. Moving on!

I have found friends. Not just casual friends, the kind you say hi to and share stationery and notes with, rather, friends who I will go out for outings with, share my problems and dreams with, friends who I will be willing to drop everything and help, in short, brothers and sisters. To my friends from secondary school, never fear, you guys have already attained this status, and I will never forget you all. Let's try and meet up sometime as a group, yeah? Oh, and next long weekend at Bryan's house. Activities to be confirmed.

Girls Girls Girls! I've seen several I really like. Can't decide. Too...hot...can't breathe...*faints*
Okay, enough of that. But really, I've seen several I seriously might ask out. I don't know. We'll see soon enough. Names? Well, after the last debacle I'm keeping my cards hidden. To quote a song, oh what a feeling!

No comments: