Friday, 11 April 2008

Sweet Sensations...For All Seasons

Here, at long last, is the list of Girls who have helped me along life's journey so far, as guides, mentors and friends, and some songs for each.

Alphabetical order, generic initials only, to avoid any "interesting" comments.

A. - Maroon 5: Makes Me Wonder, Josh Groban: She's Out Of My Life

D. & E. - The Saddle Club: Friends Forever, Randy Newman: You've Got A Friend In Me

E. - Josh Groban: Remember Me, Westlife: Colour My World

E. - Queen: You're My Best Friend, Josh Groban: In Her Eyes, You Raise Me Up, Rascal Flatts: My Wish

F. - Rascal Flatts: Here's To You, U2: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

F. - Baha Men: Best Years Of Our Lives, Rascal Flatts: Stand

F. & F. - Justin Timberlake: Lovestoned/I Think She Knows, Rascal Flatts: Cool Thing

J. - Mcfly: You've Got A Friend, Rascal Flatts: Fast Cars And Freedom

J.H. - Josh Groban: So She Dances, Rascal Flatts: Bless The Broken Road, Phil Collins: Find A Way To My Heart, MLTR: Take Me To Your Heart

M. - Johnny Cash: I Walk The Line, Bruce Springsteen: Dancing In The Dark

N. - Rascal Flatts: Help Me Remember, Blue: I-O-I-O, Johnny Cash: Ring Of Fire

T. - Queen: These Are The Days Of Our Lives, Westlife: Obvious

S. - Rascal Flatts: What Hurts The Most, Shine On, From Time To Time, Everclear: Brown Eyed Girl

W.W. - Josh Groban: My Confession, Phil Collins: This Must Be Love
, Nickelback: Far Away

*Note: More Will Follow

No comments: