Monday, 20 April 2009

Burns And Patches

Three days since orientation finished. I'm sunburned, unfortunately. Also, I've got a patch on my arm from where the fake tattoo was. Ah nuts. Hopefully I won't look like a right idiot come Tuesday.

Day 2 was fun. I learned more about my class, course, lecturers, and schedule. Y'know, I didn't have class today. No kidding! No tutorials the first week of class, except Friday, and that's to make up for Labor Day. Lucky, ain't I? Yes Bryan, you hate my guts. Sorry bud, but that's the way the cookie crumbled. No hard feelings, eh?

Spent most of Saturday and Sunday recovering from the sunburn. Also sent the router in for servicing. If I don't configure the next one, my downloads will not connect. Great, just lovely. Brilliant, even. Damn thing.

Monday.......ah, Monday. My last remaining vacation day for a week. And what do I do with it? I spend it shopping. Go me! Walk up and down North Bridge and Orchard, and end up with two new belt buckles, and a reserve order for another one. Since my clothes are kinda low-key compared to others, I guess my standout options are limited to accessories and shoes. And maybe my jackets, if I can get my hands on a leather jacket. Hopefully, one that doesn't have a lot of pockets, and can fit on my shoulders. The one I tried had too many pockets, and wasn't cut broad enough for my shoulders. Oh well, I still have my maroon hood, my black alumni reversible, and my denim number. Maybe I should get some boots, a drover hat, a leather fedora, and a motorcycle as well. Okay, maybe not the motorcycle.

School's in tomorrow, and I get to see all my pals again. I must remember that this is my chance for a whole new start, at something I hope I'm good at, somewhere I like. So if I start complaining before next year, can you guys do me a favor and hassle me until I stop? Thanks, much appreciated.

PS. 1CO4, if you guys happen to stumble across my blog, please gimme a shoutout and link up!

No comments: