Wednesday, 22 April 2009

Class In Session

Well, I survived my first class day unscathed. Excellent! So far, journalism looks the most interesting of the modules. Maybe it's because the teacher is a fat happy bloke who gambles, swears, drinks and smokes. Or maybe it's just me. The Graphics teacher is a little scary....stickler for discipline, she is. Still, I suppose that's a good thing.

I need art supplies! Yeah, I thought I wouldn't need any more color pencils.....oh well. WJ suggested Art Friend, so I'll probably go down on Saturday. Anyone wanna come? We can try getting some discounts!

Class outing set for Thursday. Yes, we do have another free day this week. What are the odds of that? Anyway, I think it would be better for the outing to be this week, rather than next week during the Labor Day holiday. Everywhere is sure to be crowded during that long weekend. For some reason, I'm much more enthusiastic about class spirit than usual. That's a good thing, right? Back to the topic, our options are bowling, a movie, ECP, Sentosa, hanging around town, a barbecue, Pasir Ris Park, or a Sakae raid (No prizes for guessing who suggested that.) We vote on the issue at 3. Oh, today's CCA day. Should I sign up with something, or stay under radar for now? We shall see...

For now, that's it from me. Updates when I update! =)

No comments: