Monday, 27 April 2009

Journals And Journalism

I like being the last one awake. It's quiet. Everyone's asleep. Just me and my thoughts. The stillness lets me gather them. All I need is a good drink to keep me awake. Excuse me while I hunt for my soda.

That's better. Now for the serious article. Today has been fun, a little tiring, and all-around interesting. I liked how it ended the most. APEL class was enjoyable, and it got me thinking about comfort zones. I guess we all have our own comfort zones, and yes, it is extremely difficult to get off my ass and move, but that's what life's all about. No fun if you don't risk anything, right?

Next class, Marketing 1, and here the problems started. Okay, I'm in a new group again, and I like half of em. Sad state of affairs, no? But anyway, here's how I got myself into that mess.

We were supposed to form project groups. Five or six per group. For some inexplicable reason, I invited the two repeats to join us. Dammit, I should've known better. To Adam and Christel, I'm sorry for the bad call, and I am willing to cover extra if they lag a little. But I won't do their work for them.

How do I always get myself into these problems?

No comments: